WHAT IS IT?
Your invitation is your main piece of wedding stationery, the one that will set the tone and make you and your guests very excited about the day to come. Graphically speaking, it is your visual identity. For your guests, it is a valuable guide of key information so they can get organised as well as get a first glimpse of what they have to look forward to.
WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE?
A double-sided square or rectangle card. On one side, your main text and an illustration or logo. On the other, all the extra information needed, plus illustrated icons or map.
WHAT SHOULD I SUPPLY?
The full text that you want to see on this card:
- Your names and the message to your guests (+ their names if needed)
- Date, times and locations (with full addresses for the ceremony & reception)
- Dress code
- A deadline to reply (rsvp coupon)
- Your contact details (email address and/or link to your wedding website)
The design of the invitation will be composed of your logo as well as an illustration that tells your story. In order to achieve this result we ask you to share anecdotes about your relationship and to describe how you see your wedding day. The features of the venues can also inspire us to create a bespoke and unique illustration.
A range of ornaments are available to choose from:
- Wax seal
- Ribbon or string attachments
- Layering of transparent paper on natural frayed paper.
Speak to us about your specific requirements or get inspired by what we have designed so far.
*Refer to our price list for more info regarding sizes.